Disappearing messages to the list

scott@fybush.com scott@fybush.com
Sun Mar 14 13:04:44 EDT 2010

> Anyhow, if anyone can explain why I no longer seem able to receive
> copies of my own messages from the Boston Radio Interest list and what
> I can do to remedy that situation, I'd be much obliged.

I strongly suspect the problem lies somewhere other than Garrett's
servers. I see each of the messages from you that you say aren't reaching
your inbox...so those messages must be reaching the list.

I suspect there's either something in your Outlook settings that's not
showing you your own messages when they come back from a mailing list, or
perhaps something at ATT's end that's catching those messages.

Not being an Outlook or ATT user, I can't be much more specific than that,
alas.