Disappearing messages to the list

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Mar 14 00:29:26 EST 2010

<<On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 00:14:59 -0500, "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> said:

> Anyhow, if anyone can explain why I no longer seem able to receive
> copies of my own messages from the Boston Radio Interest list and what
> I can do to remedy that situation, I'd be much obliged.

Your problem is that you are subscribed under the address that you say
no longer works.  The remedy is to subscribe under your new address.
Eventually the old address would have dropped off the list
automatically due to bounce messages, but since you say you can't
receive mail at that address any more, I just unsubscribed it.

-GAWollman