Would Sox games be on 93.7 HD signal?

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:23:55 EST 2010

 I just bought one of the Insignia $40 HD portables from Best Buy--they had a whole bunch of them,
and they were right next to portable AM/FM, portable CD, etc--not like you had to ask for someone to open up a display case. Charging now and tried out; was getting WEEI on the HD 3 of WMKK,
also classic country on WKLB-HD2 and WBZ news/talk on WBZ-FM HD-3. Recep not bad though shaky at times; lost the HD and moved headphone wire around (btw was using my own headphones,
not the pods that came with it)