Would Sox games be on 93.7 HD signal?

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:13:50 EST 2010

 It was mentioned that WEEI is now on a HD3 signal of WMKK 93.7. This may finally get me out to buy the Insignia portable at Best Buy because...dare I hope...I might be able to hear Sox games on that signal, while at work.

Or can I? Is there a rule about whether or not an HD sub-carrier (or whatever you call it) can carry MLB
games? If not, I'm out of luck, but as you've heard me say before, where I work (and I work nights)
getting WEEI is a challenge on the workroom floor. I need to use a mini-FM transmitter. The games are also on WBOQ out of Gloucester but the signal isn't strong on the workroom floor (maybe if I stand in one spot and try to get it, great, but the bosses would not be too happy). And boomboxes, etc., can't really get it either (WBOQ)

But HD, hmm. IF they allow it. Anyone know? WMKK comes in just fine where I work. In fact I would hope that even if Entercom wanted to keep "Mike" on they might take a break from "Everything" to
carry Red Sox games so people with signal problems can hear them. Too much to ask?