WXKS HD3? hopefully!

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Mar 12 09:19:40 EST 2010

The HD tuner in my car says no.  Even if they were, the signal probably
wouldn't
be good enough for the reception to be consistent.

Once they go to their ND pattern, I have difficulty receiving them in
Weston.  By the time I get to Wayland,
XKS is all but gone.  Two different radios in two different cars.   Love
those directional patterns.

-Bob