RushRadio1200.com

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Fri Mar 5 09:42:47 EST 2010

I was listening to Rumba 1200 this morning.  The DJ (John Moussa) said
that the station was going to stop the Rumba format as of 3pm today.
This was previously reported.  He then said that listeners could find
the same kind of music online at rumba100.com.  This is one of their
other rumba stations.

They are still running the ad where they say that they will convert over
on Monday and they urge their listeners to go to Mia 1430.  They are
calling it Latin Pop music.  The music there is more pop than urban from
what I can tell.  I like the Rumba format better.  Fortunately for me,
there are plenty of online sources for it.

Mario