Camden Maine station off the air due to storm damage

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 06:09:13 EST 2010

"if they're really serious about their mission, they would find a way to see
it built"... and i admittedly know nothing about the radio land up there...
could a Class C1 that actually covers a sizebale population up there FIT in
frequency wise and be supported enough to make it worthwhile?

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj