Charlie Manning replaces Rush on WRKO starting Monday

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:28:46 EST 2010

 http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20100302wrko_bumps_rush_limbaugh_for_charley_manning/

The Herald says Jason Wolfe confirms that Charlie Manning will replace Rush Limbaugh
starting this Monday. WXKS 1200 is scheduled to launch on April 1 but who knows, it could
start earlier...they already run Coast to Coast and you wonder if they'd let Rush be without a
Boston affiliate for almost a month. When C2C got dropped by WRKO (Premiere decision),
it took a couple days to migrate to 1200. (If he doesn't start Monday, there are Rush affiliates
in Manchester NH, Worcester, Providence, and Cape Cod.)

Manning is a Republican consultant who will focus on politics.

In addition apparently Kiss 108's Matt Siegel mentioned on show that "this company has an AM station
that is going all talk, including Rush Limbaugh. I don't like his politics but I like him". He
said that Rush may call in to his show to help promote it.