WNAC-TV 1981

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:29:13 EDT 2010

I am not sure I ever saw Joe sober as he would hit the Red Hat BEFORE
work - great director tho

Gamere was simply a tragic case. At the end only one bar would let him
him (T's Pub in Allston)

One beer and he was gone - very, very angry drunk.

Both 7 and 56 gave him every chance in the book but he was hopeless.
Who owned 25 when he was there? If it was still WXNE they had no
tolerence at all. I remember Dudley Freedman bought time at WXNE for
college hockey and was told 10 minutes before air he could not air
beer commercials. It wiped the poor guy out.