WNAC-TV 1981

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:09:07 EDT 2010

Scott

Westinghouse had a vision about TV that RKO never did.

I *suspect* that since WOR-TV also mailed it in that the NY honchos
told WNAC to do everything on the cheap.

The Herald-Traveler certainly spared no expense in 1957 going full
color ( to curry favor with RCA-NBC) and they also were very, very
good. WNAC didn't wake up until around 1970.