Legal Seafood Spots On WBZ re Boston-Radio-Interest Digest, Vol 14, Issue 156

Robert S Chase attychase@comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 13:40:55 EDT 2010

I apologize for the previous blank send. I hit "send" instead of spelling in
the course of composing it.

What I wanted to say is that there is a weird or maybe a bunch of weird ad
agencies out there that seem to have hired "abusers" as their copy writers.
The current Volkswagen commercial with the people hitting their companions
when they see a Volkswagen product and the now hopefully discontinued
Castrol Scottish think with your dip stick assaulter come to mind. The Hanes
commercial is close with their insulting commercials. I think someone did a
focus group and figured out that that was a way to reach the a#$H)#% crowd.
Either that or some ad agency has been taken over by sadist and their is
some demographic that tells them it reaches the crowd they are aiming it at.
Anybody got any better insight?