WBZ AccuWeather

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Wed Jun 9 19:34:13 EDT 2010

   I've noticed over the last week or so, especially on weekdays, on the few
occasions I've tuned in WBZ radio at the top or bottom of the hour to catch
the news, I've heard the weather forecast tease from WBZ AccuWeather
meteorologist Barry Burbank, Joe Joyce, or Melissa Mack, all of whom are on
WBZ-TV, who of late has been touting the AccuWeather forecasts on the TV
newscasts. At other times on the radio side you still hear the AccuWeather
regulars: Elliot Abrams, Joe Sobel, etc. Anyone know why the TV side has
AccuWeather forecasts, and is this why the radio side is using the TV folks
along with the other AccuWeather forecasters?

Mark Watson