BRADFORD/WCOP

Ted Larsen tlmedia@triad.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 12:15:42 EDT 2010

Hi Tom: The only recent mention of $40k condos and radio was the Hotel
Kimball Springfield, former home of WBZA. Yup, condos in that price range
http://www.kimballtowers.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Heathwood" <heritageradio@msn.com>
To: "boston-radio-interest" <boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:18 AM
Subject: Fw: BRADFORD/WCOP

The Bradford was at 275 Tremont Street and is now a Marriott Courtyard..
However,
they are not selling any one-bedroom apartments as someone stated on Boston
Radio Interest  (for $40,00). LOL.
The WCOP "model" studios in Copley Square were in the New England Mutual
Building
at 485 Boylston Street for at least part of the time that COWLES owned the
station
and when PLOUGH had it.
WNAC was at 21 Brookline Avenue, but extended into the hotel. Last time I
looked, the area that used to be the front door still had Yankee Network
etched into the stone.    (Tom Heathwood)