WSMA studios

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:50:48 EDT 2010

 > I wonder where the WSMA studio is...
 > I found this website, it mentions WSMA  briefly. .
 > http://www.calvarychapelboston.com/

The studios are (or at least were) at 400 Franklin Street in Braintree,
MA.  (781) 848-0500‎

Back when WSMA was first coming on-line, CSN was trying to get a waiver
of the main studio rule and several WZBC fans filed petitions to deny
with the FCC about it, mostly out of spite.  The petitions delayed
things enough that CSN did end up having to build a small but
fully-functioning local studio for WSMA...albeit a few weeks later than
they were supposed to.  But when I paid a visit, the studio was mostly
finished...EAS and all.  IIRC, it was in a generic offices part of a
little strip mall building, up on the second floor and towards the back.