[B R-I] Re: W279BQ-103.7 On-Air (Where?); New Pirate On 94.9?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:56:50 EDT 2010

Ive found googlemaps to be anywhere between 500 to 1000 feet off when using
exact co-ordinates.

I once maped K04HL in Ord, NE when I lived there and google maps putn it 500
feet off from where I knew it to be.

Why would Salem "losing" WESX have anythijng to do with where the translator
licenses itself?

Paul Walker