WBZ-TV History and Where Are They Now?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:48:53 EDT 2010

I know from where I lived in Connecticut... Colchester to be exact, then
WTWS 26 came in the best because it was RIGHT down the road.. but a very
very close 2nd was WTIC 61 and right behind them was WVIT 30.. those 3 had
the best TV signals in my house. Channel 8 was kinda iffy.

I didn't get great signals from any Rhode Island stations either.

Keep in mind I was using just a set top antenna.

Paul Walker