CC registers RushRadio1200.com

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 15:48:08 EST 2010

Per Rush's website, WOAI is the only 1200 that airs Rush that is owned
by CC. (However, the website may be a bit behind. The only other 1200s
anywhere that are listed as airing Rush are two North Carolina AMs, but
at least one of those stations no longer airs his show - see
http://www.wsjs.com/Article.asp?id=1645115&spid= . In fact, that posting
definitely suggests that CC is aiming to move Rush to its stations
elsewhere as well.) In any event, as WOAI has a strong brand as is in
its market, I'm thinking WKOX is the likely intended target, too.

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law