CC registers RushRadio1200.com

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Fri Jan 29 06:10:41 EST 2010

Certainly possible (likely, even) that CCU has taken out the URL for
what is today still WKOX. But, besides Newton and San Antonio, there
are lots of 1200s around the country (this is not the early 80s, when
WOAI was all there was). I have no idea how many, if any, of those are
also owned by CCU and how many more, if any, that are not CCU-owned
nevertheless carry Limbaugh.  Heck, I can imagine them having
RushRadio1200s in half a dozen cities (as in Rushradio1200Boston,
Rushradio1200SanAntonio etc) and licensing the URL to stations they
don't own that carry Limbaugh. After all, since CCU owns at least part
of Premiere, they own at least part of Limbaugh and hence at least
part of his name.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: <raccoonradio@mail.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 3:47 AM
Subject: CC registers RushRadio1200.com

 Radioinsight.com and bostonradiowatch note that Clear Channel
registered RushRadio1200.com
the other day; sign that he will be pulled off WRKO in April when
"WXKS 1200" debuts? Unless
CC intends it for WOAI San Antonio (which does run Rush already "News
Talk 1200"). A WHOIS search
said that Clear Channel registered it on Jan 26 of this year and for
now it will expire Jan 26 of
2011.