Media impact on the special election

SteveOrdinetz hykker@wildblue.net
Mon Jan 25 08:59:31 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Paul Anderson <paulranderson@charter.net>wrote:

> I wasn't sure whether it was respectful to, making fun of, or just plain
> copying of Deval Patrick's and Barack Obama's slogan.  It was odd.  And I
> agree with Glenn Beck that Scott Brown was "creepy" when he said his
> daughters were "available".  I cringed and attributed it to his inexperience
> at such an event.

And then we wonder why we end up with the calibre of politicians that we
get.  You have to be so careful what you say so it isnt' mis-interpreted or
doesn't offend some thin-skinned group that 'most anyone who might actually
have some integrity or concern for their private life doesn't want the
hassle.