Media impact on the special election

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Mon Jan 25 08:16:44 EST 2010

On Jan 23, 2010, at 6:12 PM, Howard Glazer wrote:

> What did you think of the fist bumps and "Yes we can" chants during Brown's victory speech?

I wasn't sure whether it was respectful to, making fun of, or just plain copying of Deval Patrick's and Barack Obama's slogan.  It was odd.  And I agree with Glenn Beck that Scott Brown was "creepy" when he said his daughters were "available".  I cringed and attributed it to his inexperience at such an event.

Paul