Air America, RIP

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:27:31 EST 2010

In Friday's Boston Globe, columnist Alex Beam lists the winners and losers resulting from the Brown victory.  It includes an
observation about Boston radio that the owners of WTKK probably wouldn't appreciate:

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/01/22/brown_and_coakley_arent_the_only_winner_and_loser/

Emily Rooney stated on her radio show that the January 22nd edition of "Beat the Press" will also comment on the
role that one-sided talk radio played in the election results.