Media impact on the special election

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Sat Jan 23 16:19:40 EST 2010

I think the map you refer to is here:

http://www.boston.com/news/special/politics/2010/senate/results.html

I think the lighter colors mean states that leaned one way or the other,
while the darker color mean a more substantial margin.

(Debatingly) interesting note: The town of Hawley (the only pink town
in Northwestern Mass) is actually a perfect tie, but for some reason they
chose to color it pink.

-Bob