Liberal Talk Where Art Thou? (was: Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk...

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Tue Jan 19 14:15:16 EST 2010

At 2:03 PM -0500 1/19/10, Bill O'Neill wrote:

>(4) Religious concerns - I know many liberals who take umbrage to
>the suggestion that faith is co opted by the right. And wingnuts
>among the religious are easy to unscrew from their base and
>marginalized.

In my observations Reform Jews, Unitarians, and Neopagans tend to
skew to the left politically.  Now, if only the progressive talk
stations could find a way to capitalize on that information.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH