Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Tue Jan 19 13:33:39 EST 2010

I didn't mean to inply anything about the important of Rush in the
Boston market.
I certainly did imply an importance to  RKO.  I don't know that Entercom can put
anything that is going to do better in that time slot.  They have been
plagued with
problems filling their morning drive and late morning slots; Rush and Howie are
their only consistencies.  And even then, it is well known what
Howie's intentions
are.  The last thing they need is another problem.

-Bob