Herald, BRW: 1200 to conservative talk in April

revdoug1@myfairpoint.net revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Thu Jan 14 11:39:54 EST 2010

This in itself is an interesting development, but I think it also gives
rise to the question of where Howie will go when his contract with WRKO
runs out.  He certainly makes no bones --- even on the air --- of being
less than happy there.  If Howie goes elsewhere, will his regional
"network" continue?   -Doug

Quoting raccoonradio@mail.com: