The ESPN 97.7/ 101.1 is...in Syracuse

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:27:29 EST 2010

 I'd mentioned it here, so just to clarify...

ESPN 99.7 RI and 100.1 Worcester? Never mind...acc. to an edition of Scott
Fybush's North East Radio Watch from Dec 14 of last year:

http://www.fybush.com/nerw.html

>>Starting March 5, 2010, ESPN will move to the new "ESPN Radio 97.7 and 100.1" in Syracuse and Oswego,

These are translators...thus the appearance of Syracuse ESPN site...So the 97.7 in question isn't
Providence, and the 100.1 in question isn't Worcester...Now maybe those stations still could wind up being ESPN or sports, but the domain names that were registered were done so for stations in Syracuse...thus the "Syracuse ESPN" page that recently went up on them!