North Dakota tower

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:52:38 EST 2010

Anyone who owns a copy of Scott's calendar for 2010 can observe that January's choice is the setup atop Mt. Mansfield, VT.
Closer to the viewer are two concrete silos with antenna elements attached;  the note says that the uniform-cross-section
steel towers were pulled down later.  Of course, I'd never expect to see such a structure in everyday use up to several hundred
feet outside of Dubai, but as for TV and FM transmitters on mountaintops, will simulacra of what can now be seen on Mt.
Mansfield replace the steel towers we have come to know and love?