Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk? (Donna Halper)

Robert S Chase attychase@comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 17:01:55 EST 2010

Isn't that an expression of what the "fairness doctrine" did prior to its
elimination by the divisifiers? Too much "shout radio" and not enough
"confer" radio. Oh well, just a personal opinion. As I was thinking about it
and right wing and left wing "talkers" I thought there was a mechanical
saying that might apply just as well to the nuts that broadcast as those
that go on bolts, i.e.,  "righty, tighty, lefty, loosey"

RSC