Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jan 3 11:34:25 EST 2010

At 10:00 AM 1/3/2010, raccoonradio@mail.com wrote:
>This was a little while back, filling in for Michele McPhee at
>night--back in August. He was mentioned on a blog concerning Boston
>talk radio and when his name came up I did a search and found him
>mentioned as someone who filled in for Schultz regularly.

Norm still fills in for Ed periodically.  He did so as recently as
three weeks ago, and I assume he will do so again.  Norm is a
successful attorney who is now following his dream and trying to do
progressive talk fulltime.  I have known him for a while and he's a
really good guy, so we will see if he can actually make a living
doing talk, or if he will have to return to being the "senior legal analyst."