Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk?

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Sun Jan 3 10:00:56 EST 2010

 This was a little while back, filling in for Michele McPhee at night--back in August. He was mentioned on a blog concerning Boston talk radio and when his name came up I did a search and found him mentioned as someone who filled in for Schultz regularly.