Would Clr Chnl take a Boston AM to talk?

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:51:53 EST 2010

 It's debatable but the powerful WBZ has Steve Leveille who is no conservative; WTKK has Eagan and Braude, who may be moderate, and overnight Phil Hendrie who is left on some issues, and WWZN of course, plus possibly what Clear Channel may be doing with their AMs here.

NorMAN GoldMAN was even heard filling in for WTKK's McPhee some time ago.

 >>Like him or hate him, I see no harm in a stationallowing and encouraging both sides of the issues.

Indeed, if the shows garner ratings and billings...Also note that some listeners call in and offer contrary opinions, like Howie Carr's regular callers "Josh from Vermont" and "Steve From Montreal".

Sometimes JT The Brick (WBZ-FM, Fox Sports radio) will inject a conservative opinion in with his sports talk and his sidekick Tom Looney will rebut it with a more lefty position.