[B-R-I] WFXZ-CA Converts Analog To Digital, Ch.24 --> 25

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:55:32 EST 2010

While doing my 8pm evening/wakeup dialscan Monday night, noted a
message (in Spanish) about its ch.24 digital conversion on "Martes
2/16/2010".
Sure enough, last night I noted ch.24 was off, then this morning
shortly after 6am I noted something (on the Insignia's digital signal
meter) on ch.25:  After playing around with the trusty old dipole
antenna around 10:15am, WFXZ-CA:24 decoded with the same conversion
message on 24.1 (though, as I post this, they have since returned to
regular programming) and infomercials on 24.2 - 24.4——yes, this LPTV
station consists of four digital subchannels!
Analog WFXZ-CA-24 had the honor of being the last analog TV signal in
the Boston area...excluding CATV leakage!  P=)   P=)   P=)

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge