WROW?

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 12:24:23 EST 2010

No, not just 1954-1964.  More like 1954-1979, the first 25 years of Rock and Roll, with an emphasis of 1962-1979 with a few older, upbeat material (say maybe two to three songs from the early tunes like Chuck Berry, Elvis, Bobby Darin et.al.).

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"
radiojunkie3@yahoo.com