Mitchell Savajian Obituary

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:05:08 EST 2010

On Friday (12/10) the Lawrence Eagle Tribune ran an obituary for Mitchel  J. Savajian.  The obit indicated that
he worked in the radio industry for over 40 years and was an account-executive at WCCM in Lawrence, Ma
and Salem, NH from 1977 until 1997.
I couldn't get the URL for his specific entry  on the Tribune's website to work here, but you can go  to:

http://www.eagletribune.com/obituaries

and find it among the December 10th obits.

Oh...and another thing:  if anyone was worried that I might have been affected by the lack of
gas heat in Methuen;  no, I have oil heat.