You Say "Skizzum", I Say "Sizz-um"...

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Sun Dec 5 15:47:32 EST 2010

 Now that it appears likely that at any time between sunrise and sunset (7:00 am thru
 4:15 in December), WQOM will be at maximum power, has anybody out there
 who lives in Boston, Brookline, Cambridge or Somerville,  or drives around those
 communities during those hours, tried to tune in to WQOM?  (Or, Medford,
 home of WILD-AM, although this station is weaker than WBZ-AM and no longer
 emits IBOC hash).