The World

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:15:52 EST 2010

>      ...the people who say that
> "The World" is B-O-R-I-N-G say the same thing about "Newshour", "The
> World Today", "World Briefing", and other BBC World Service news
> program(me)s.

Not me.

The World Today, World Briefing and Newhour are all much better
produced...and have a more "I'm curious about" approach.  They report world
news in a way that is interesting, and interview people with questions that
are the same that I would want to know the answers to.

The World is much drier....and almost dour sounding.