The World

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Dec 12 12:57:26 EST 2010

<<On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:43:41 -0500, "Don" <Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com> said:

> Afternoons GBH runs the very borrrrrring "The World" a real tune out right
> before All Things Considered.  Then they RERUN The World at 6PM....which
> would be a time I would think people are looking for more local/national
> news.....and less, say, about a coup in Georgia.  (The World is one of their
> lowest rted hours, and yet they REPEAT it!)

They *produce* it; why wouldn't they give it a second run?  It's
already paid for.

(I'm still at work at 6 PM so I'm not looking for any sort of news at
that hour.  You'll find me listening to 'BZ from 7:20 to 7:40 to see
which local business leader Anthony will ask softball questions of.)

-GAWollman