WRKO loses Fox, picks up ABC

revdoug1@myfairpoint.net revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Mon Aug 2 13:46:29 EDT 2010

WRKO was an NBC affiliate for a while, during the time when GE turned
the radio network over to Westwood One.   Willard Scott used to do a
five-minute weekday broadcast that I recall hearing on 'RKO, also Jane
Pauley doing the 10 AM newscast.  (These were before WW1 eviscerated
the network.  Don't get me started . . . )

I haven't noticed --- is 'BZ still an ABC affiliate as well?   It was
up until a week or two ago.   -Doug

Quoting raccoonradio@mail.com: