Speaking of WBZ/CBS extras

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Fri Apr 2 11:11:28 EDT 2010

In addition to WBZ/CBS running a weather phone line, the makers of a
digital to analog converter box I use tell me that the local CBS
station is the one that sends out the program guide information that
the box uses.  When I've complained that the guide often shows no
information for major stations and also doesn't go out as far in
terms of hours/days as those in other cities see, they always tell me
that I should tell the local CBS station to get on the ball, keep the
thing up-to-date.  Any chance that one of you can help with this?