Back from vacation

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Sep 27 22:11:43 EDT 2009

As you can see from the minor outpouring of messages that just went
through, I'm back from vacation.  It appears that there is much less
traffic when I don't announce that I'm going away for a week.

ObRadio: Saturday evening I attended the "Prairie Home Companion"
season opener, which was excellent (and my, the Firzgerald is a tiny
venue!), followed by the traditional meatloaf dinner and street dance
(which wasn't my cup of tea, and I was tired, so I went back to my
hotel).

Total driving distance (MSP-MSP): about 1950 miles, including stops in
Faribault, Sauk Rapids, Brainerd, Lake Itasca State Park (Headwaters
of the Mississippi), Bemidji, Thief River Falls, Grand Forks, Fargo,
Fergus Falls, Alexandria, St. Cloud, Litchfield, and River Falls.
New counties: 27 (19 in MN, 1 in WI, and 7 in ND).

Audio and pictures to follow once I've recovered.

-GAWollman