Best "Sounding" AM & FM in Boston...

Mike Fitzpatrick necrat.alternate@gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 22:28:48 EDT 2009

Non scientific poll amongst list viewers here.

Which FM and which AM stations in the Boston area have the best "Sounding"
signal fidelity wise.

Put your personal thoughts about opinion or your favorite station aside,
which station(s) , FM and AM really stand out from the crowd, in how well
they actually "sound".

(* When I say personal opinions, I am not talking programming, such as live
versus VTed). There are a couple of stations which jump out from the crowd.

You can also include nearby markets.

The only thing I'd ask if you list a station from the past, also include one
from today.

Once a few are posted, I'll give my two cents.

--Mike