Boxford pirate's coax cable cut

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:27:34 EDT 2009

Well of course I was being a bit sarcastic...:) He did say he reported it to the cops. "Hello, I run a radio station not licensed for broadcasting by the FCC and someone cut my cable..." Would be right up there with "officer, someone stole my marijuana plants" :)

>> non commercial full powers havent been granted on 87.9 in years, only 2 licensed 87.9's exsist

Precisely my point. He is definitely not licensed. I will say I wasn't aware LPFMs aren't licensed under 92 MHz--but indeed
that makes sense. In my travels around New England there have been LPFMs above 92 in places like
Bellows Falls, VT; Londonderry, NH; various rest areas in Vermont, etc. So maybe I was being kind of rhetorical and sarcastic,
but if he has some kind of legit license, I hope he can show it to us. (Indeed, the FCC in their NAL letters do say that if
the broadcaster does have some kind of authority to broadcast on that frequency, they should show evidence of it.)