iPhone in cars - was "Fundraising drive on commercial radio WIZZ-1520 (Greenfield, MA)"

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Fri Sep 18 01:05:58 EDT 2009

Sometimes we can get three or four sub-threads going - all forked from a
single one and all with the same subject line - which, by then, is
mostly irrelevant to any of the threads.  Unless, of course, one of the
child threads inadvertently wanders back to the original subject.

If we religiously used the "subject (was: subject...) construct, the
nesting would quickly overflow the Subject Line Buffer.