WHMP on FM

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:27:37 EDT 2009

When I asked my friend, he said the word came down from their attorney that
this was how the station was to be ID'd... I've heard Ams who ID the
translator every hour, calls and all.. maybe the attorney was just being on
the safe side.. there's nothing wrong with going "WXYA Anytown, W300ZZ
Anytown" every hour, or burying "w300zzanytown" in between comemrcials and
runnnig the AM ID at the top of hour.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.