WHMP on FM

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:15:48 EDT 2009

A friend of mine who works for an AM station with an FM translator told me
that the FM translator rebroadcasting their AM station is to be treated like
a full power commercial station, in terms of ID'ing and must be done every
hour just like the AM, this is according to the companies attorney.. but
right now, it is totally escaping me what station.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj