If WMKK becomes WEEI

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Sep 14 13:20:20 EDT 2009

I'm sure Arbitron wouldn't take too kindly to just anyone on this list
quoting or reproducing their data meant for subscribers only just so
you can have your facts.  They release 12+ numbers (diary) and 6+
numbers (ppm) for public consumption.  They occasionally allow media
writers like Dan Kennedy access to 25-54 and drivetime ratings, but
that's sparingly done.  Garrett normally takes a firm stance on fair
use issues.  Just food for thought.

-Dave Tomm