If WMKK becomes WEEI

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Sep 12 16:52:43 EDT 2009

Interesting idea about WODS going variety hits; though I think they still use the name Oldies to some extent.
See their website and I think the O-word pops up from time to time on air too.

Some 80s songs pop up during Tom Kent's syndie show and I would guess more and more make their way into
the playlist. Would they dump the Sixties totally? Maybe cut back on it. If you tuned in to WODS and didn't
hear Beatles (those re-mastered albums), Motown 60s, et al, it would seem a bit jarring. But you're right they
could try it. Especially if WMKK went to WEEI's sports talk...though you wonder if Entercom might move Mike
to 99.5 (sale/LMA) or 107.3 (J. Gallant was wondering on radioinsight if Entercom might shift WAAF to an
HD channel...don't think so)

OK re: WBOS