Globe: (Poss.:) WEEI to FM, ESPN to 850

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Sep 12 12:10:42 EDT 2009

I would hope they could do both 93.7 and 97.7 but who knows. For me at least on the North Shore 93.7 does very well,
especially at work. I ride by the WMKK stick every day on the way to and from work.

WAAF could indeed just stand alone or imagine Entercom doing a deal for 99.5 and putting either Mike or WAAF // there.
I know classical fans would freak out one day when tuning to 99.5 and hearing Pearl Jam or something instead, but who knows.

103.7 indeed does do well south of town. The Cape affiliate at 96.3 works well there. The call letter situation would be worked out somehow. (Westerly station could get calls similar to WEEI, and shift WEEI-FM to either 93.7 or 97.7)

I also found myself, in the break room of my workplace in N. Reading, finding WLS over-riding WAMG at times.

And that is interesting about WRKO and the new PPM system/ratings. I don't know show to show ratings exactly but get the idea
Rush, Howie, and poss. even Savage do well (they are sticking with him). Not sure about Finn & Fein, Laura, Doyle etc.