Globe: (Poss.:) WEEI to FM, ESPN to 850

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:43:11 EDT 2009

It is true about Premiere/ Fox Sports Radio (and Clear Channel) and I've said before I wondered if 1200 could put FSR on, etc.
But indeed CC could keep 1200 and 1430 Spanish and yes who'd want to be the fourth sports talker? But as for
98.5 possibly picking up FSR, maybe they could cherry pick some FSR programs (and still do SNR) if WEEI drops them. I do know
that while he does have his critics, JT The Brick has a bit of a cult following here.

I think Fox Sports radio gets more into listener calls than Sporting News which may be mostly talk amongst
hosts and guests (but I could be wrong)