WNAC 64.2

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 22:06:05 EDT 2009

Mike wrote:

Well I see it's been posted elsewhere, so I guess it is no secret.
As posted on AVSForum., it will be a my-network affiliate for the Providence
market.

I've had this discussion on another board regarding subchannels. It's becoming a question if they are worth it. Generally the subchannel never gets promoted on the main channel, and at least on Comcast systems they're placed in the 200s (and you need a digital tier) whereas the main broadcast channels are between 2-21 and are on basic. Most of the advertising is either direct response or very small local firms. As for 64.2, since My Network TV is only on 2 hours a night and is getting away from original programming is it worth going to a channel that people are going to have a hard time finding? And does it cannabalize your main channel?